Flex Financial are urging all UK insurance holders to take the Insurance Transfer Challenge and see if they can improve the current level of cover for a competitive price or obtain better protection for changing needs.
We’re specialists in designing personalised protection portfolio’s for all our clients. Personal protection holders (Life insurance, Critical Illness, Income protection, Building & contents or Landlords cover) are invited to take part in the Insurance Transfer challenge to see whether we could drive down the cost of cover or increase the level of benefits to improve current cover. Typically, many people often set up their policy after purchasing a house but forget to regularly review their plans. A change in jobs and an increase in salary could mean you are left under insured for income protection or a change in mortgage balances could leave you short-handed should the worst happen.
We have introduced the Flex Insurance Transfer Challenge for existing protection holders to challenge challenge us to find a better deal than their current offering. If we do find a better deal or recommend better protection for your needs, we’ll manage the whole application from start to finish. With access to a 5* Defaqto rated providers with fully impartial advice, Flex is best placed to give you personalised advice from the best in the market.
What’s more, for a limited time only, for all successfully placed business with Flex Financial, we’ll cover the cost of a will (currently worth £130.00) for all named applicants. We can help you secure today and protect tomorrow.
To get started, all you need to do is make an initial enquiry with Flex Financial by calling 020 8133 6698 or emailing email@example.com. One of the team will make contact within 24 hours to book your initial consultation.
Terms and conditions
- A free will voucher is provided by Flex Financial Ltd for My Last Will who provide the will writing service
- No cash in value
- For insurance applications only – covering Life insurance, Critical Illness, Income protection, Building & contents or Landlords cover only
- A voucher for My Last Will is provided upon successful completed business where an insurance policy has application has completed and in force.
- Voucher can only be provided for the named applicants on the insurance policy(ies). A voucher cannot be shared or passed onto any third parties.
- If the insurance application is for a single applicant, the voucher will be for a single will. If the application is a joint application, the voucher will cover both applicants.
- UK residents only
- My Last Will is a third party to Flex Financial, Neither Flex Financial Ltd or the PRIMIS Mortgage Network is responsible for any advice given by My last will.
- This is a promotional offer and will expire at 11:59pm on 30th October 2020.
- This offer has a use by expiry date of 30th October 2020